Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In Summary...

My favorite discoveries on this journey were learning that I could not only have a blog, but put videos and items from other sites on it. I will wait until next school year to begin a class blog but already see several uses for it. This way I can practice using and keeping a blog until I am ready for my students to use it.

This program has definitely affected my lifelong learning goals, because of the amount I learned in such a short time period and much of it is for my students. I am thrilled! My class will seem so interesting to students because of what I have learned. Also, I will not be afraid to try new things on the computer.

I knew that I would learn to use technology, but Web 2.0 is the most surprising part. I had no idea there were so many facets of use for my students. I can completely change how I do things.

I cannot think of anything to improve this concept.

What I have learned will absolutely influence how I teach Language and Literature from now on. The global aspect has opened many doors for me and my students.

I do plan to keep up with new developments, especially with some of the RSS feeds I now receive! I am not afraid to try new things on the computer. I finally figured out at the beginning of these 23 things that if I don't give out my credit card number, I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment